Wedding ceremonies have been relatively similar over many generations. The wedding ceremony commonly means a bride, a groom, a Reverend of religion or spirituality, several witnesses, along with the standard text, and wedding vows.
Wedding partners no longer have to be the same gender, although legal limitations apply. Couples can create a wedding ceremony that reflects their feelings about one another and the meaning marriage has to them.
Free Initial Consultation
A free hour consultation is offered so that you have a chance to see if our services are a good match for you and your partner. By appointment in my Studio City, CA. Office, Please call. 818-509-1732 for an appointment
My Services Include
- Several Meetings with myself, you and your partner. We will spend some time to get to know each other and the important elements of your wedding ceremony.
- Optional Conflict Mediation with the couple and any family conflict that should arise during the wedding preparation.
- Optional Premarital counseling
- Optional Marital Counseling
- I can travel 50-100 miles. The wedding package costs between 200.00-500.00 counseling services are an extra charge.